About Alicia


Tea drinker. Thrift shopper. Gypsy at heart.

Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

The day of love is here! Well actually, it's almost over. I slept most of the day away. Romantic, I know. Just thought I would share a few things that seem Valentine-esque to me. Enjoy!


This Cherry Shirley Temple recipe. I want one SO bad & once I get the ingredients, screw Valentine's Day, I'm drinking them year round!




Everyone NEEDS to watch the above video: Danny & Annie by Story Corps. It has been out for quite a while, but I just discovered it & many tears followed. Talk about an example of enduring love for this Valentine's Day!


http://iluvvideoaustin.blogspot.com/2012/04/philadelphia-story.html
If you've finished dinner & you & your sweetie can't decide on a movie, try one of these. I have seen most of the old ones & Silver Linings Playbook (which is yum), but none of the other newer ones. I'm not big on chick-flicks. I did watch The Philadelphia Story today & I did not predict the ending. It was a gorgeous movie & I have no idea how I've made it this far into my life without seeing it. I also wish I could pull off her outfits.



Now turn on some Al Green & have a romantic night everyone! Hopefully you can make that love last till next year! <3 Cheers.

Love,
    Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment