About Alicia


Tea drinker. Thrift shopper. Gypsy at heart.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

VALENTINE'S DAY ATTIRE

Valentine's Day is almost here! Do you have plans? I'm planning on getting dressed up, making something yummy to eat, and having a Skype date with my Valentine. If I had the finances to splurge on a dress this year, here are a few I would consider.


I love this slip-like dress. It's perfectly sultry & would look great with a bunch of necklaces & voluminous hair.



This smock dress totally gets me. The color is so rich & I love the cozy feel of it.



I am just dying over this one from Free People! A unique spin on a Valentine's Day dress, but still totally whimsical & romantic. Aren't those sleeves delicious?



I could go on & on posting dresses that get me in the mood of love. Are there any dresses that you are eyeing for the day of sweethearts? Cheers!

-Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment