About Alicia


Tea drinker. Thrift shopper. Gypsy at heart.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Life Right Now: In List Form

- I don't like alcohol & my unclassy grimaces let everyone in on that fact

- I drink 3 cups of tea a day

- I'm starting to like gardening & I've finally made friends with earthworms

- I don't like getting dressed

- I love the caresses of warm bath water

- I have nightmares every night

- When I have a good dream, it's about thrift stores

- I could start my own library with the amount of books I have out from the public library

- I think about money too much

- I convince myself that if I didn't work, I'd craft all day, though I secretly know it's a lie

- I'm famished for a new friend

- I don't enjoy being in large groups of religious people, (this is probably temporary)

- I eat one meal a day

- I've embraced having messy hair

- I try to not be lazy; however, the effort gives me cause for a nap

- I miss my dad everyday

- I cry a lot

- I read ferociously

- Only one line of a song gets stuck in my head, I sing it on repeat annoying everyone in my presence

- I love hypothetical questions

- I make lists to fool myself into thinking I'm being productive

- Adios

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/47/af/2d/47af2dcd33f6594893d63f50d07e3b63.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment